<- Back to main page
Eye-Fit Workouts mobile app provides its service to you following these Terms, which may be updated without notice to you. Using Eye-Fit Workouts mobile app, you agree to all of the following conditions:
1. There are contraindications. You should consult your doctor. There are many different diseases and eyesight disorders in which any of the exercises included in Eye-Fit Workouts mobile app (and its future updates) may be contraindicated. Therefore any exercise that you repeat when using this mobile app, as well as the parameters of the pauses, duration and repetitions of its elements, must be agreed by you with the doctor of the relevant specialty and qualification for the treatment, diagnosis or prophylaxis of ocular and related diseases. Without the necessary medical supervision, you use Eye-Fit Workouts mobile app at your own risk.
2. It is forbidden to use Eye-Fit Workouts mobile app to workout your eyes in the dark or immediately after waking up. It is forbidden to move your head and neck sharply when doing exercises for the head. Disable "Fast blink" on the List of exercises if you have symptoms of Photosensitive Epilepsy! Any exercise in this mobile app can be disabled for ready-made workouts or skipped with the "Next" button during a workout. The interstitial ads may be displayed immediately after workout and when switching between app screens. You can turn off these ads in app Settings by purchasing the Premium subscription, which also gives you access to the "My Workouts" mode and premium graphical themes.
3. Your Eye-Fit Workouts subscription is tied to your App Store or Google Play account and applies to all your mobile devices with the same account. If your subscription is currently active and you want to restore it on your device, you can use the \"Restore Purchases\" button to online check and synchronize.
4. Your achievements in Eye-Fit Workouts mobile app are only informative and demonstrative. Achievements in this mobile app have no material and other values. The safety and invariance of achievements in this mobile app is not guaranteed, also after possible updates and the introduction of new functionality. Achievements in this mobile app are recorded and stored on each device separately, without synchronization with other devices and servers. When you remove this mobile app from a specific device, the achievement data on that device is also deleted.
5. NO WARRANTY and Limitation of Liability. Eye-Fit Workouts mobile app, as well as its future updates is provided to you "as is", with possible faults and errors, without any warranty of any kind. Eye-Fit Workouts mobile app and its creators (as well as Apple and Google) do not bear any liability for possible disorders, deterioration of well-being, injuries, diseases and any other negative consequences and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses as a result of using this mobile app. The creators of Eye-Fit Workouts mobile app (as well as Apple and Google) do not assume any liability for the conformity of Eye-Fit Workouts mobile app (as well as its future updates) with your purposes and expectations.
6. You are limited by a non-exclusive license to use the Eye-Fit Workouts mobile app only for personal purpose. You may not sell, distribute or sublicense this app. You may not reverse-engineer, reverse compile or disassemble the Eye-Fit Workouts mobile app code or in any other way try to get the source code. You may not extract any components from the Eye-Fit Workouts mobile app and make derivative works based on it. The Eye-Fit Workouts mobile app and all rights to it are reserved under the copyright laws, international treaty provisions and agreements.
This Terms was last updated on May 12, 2020.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.